A St. Tropez Tan Treatment gives you a fast, flawless tan with
professional results. To ensure your tan is flawless and even, please follow these
before your treatment..
It is essential not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant
or aromatherapy oils on the day of your treatment as these
reduce the results
· Waxing or shaving should be completed at
least 24 hours prior to the treatment to reduce sensitivity
· The evening before or morning of your
treatment, exfoliate your entire body, paying special attention
to dry areas of your body such as your hands, elbows, knees and
feet. The St. Tropez Body Polish is perfect for this.
· Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with a
dark coloured bra or preferably no bra at all. Please be aware
that the guide colour can stain light hair, man-made fibres and
· It is recommended to have a patch test
prior to every St. Tropez Spray Tan Treatment, to ensure there
is no reaction to the solution. If you have sensitive skin, it
is best to wait 24 hours after the patch test, to ensure that no
reaction has occurred.
The application may take up to 15 minutes for the entire
treatment. The Bronzing Mist will dry on your skin in just a
few minutes so you can dress straight after the treatment.
· Avoid touching or rubbing the applied tan
once the treatment is completed.
· For the short period that your face is
sprayed, close your eyes and do not inhale. If you suffer from
respiratory problems, please contact your doctor before having a
· St. Tropez highly recommend that
extraction is present in a Spray Tan room. I provide this
service for all of my customers.
Your tan will begin to develop immediately after your treatment.
· Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4
hours after your treatment.
· Do not participate in any activity which
may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the
· It is fine to leave the guide colour on
overnight and wash in the morning. Some guide colour may
transfer to bed linen. This will wash out of cotton but not so
easily from man-made fibres or wool.
With the correct aftercare your tan will last longer.
· Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St.
Tropez Tan Booster daily in between spray tans to maintain your
tan for longer and to ensure even fading.
· Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body
Polish every three days to ensure your tan fades evenly.
· Do not rub, but pat your skin dry after
showering or bathing.
· Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can
bleach the tan.
WARNING: St. Tropez products do not contain a sunscreen and do
not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected
skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin
cancer and other harmful effects to the skin, even if you do not